World in Flames is Australian Design group's international award winning grand strategic game of World War II. Five full-colour maps portray all the theatres of war: Europe, Russia, Africa, the Middle East, India, Asia, the Pacific, the Atlantic and (most importantly) Australia.
1400 counters represent the armies and corps, the aircraft carriers, the naval task forces and the air groups that took part. Everything you need to re-fight the greatest conflict in history.
Two to six players make the strategic decisions that decide the fate of nations. What forces to produce, where to commit them, when and how? No two games of World in Flames play the same, no strategy is foolproof, any decision may have unforseen, long-term consequences.
World in Flames 7th edition contains top quality components, 1400 counters, 5 maps, one Production Circle and the World in Flames collector's edition rules and charts set (we have sold out of the WiF7 Rules and charts) that have been extensively updated and revised based on 2 million playing hours of the world's greatest game.
The World in Flames 7th edition Classic game consists of:
• World in Flames Collector's edition Rules and charts set;
• an A3 (paper) Production circle & Turn record chart;
• 4 large (574 x 820mm) full-colour maps covering most of the world (West Europe & Africa, East Europe & the middle east, Asia and the Pacific);
• 1 x A3 full-colour (paper) mini-map of America;
• 1400 counters representing all the armies, navies and air forces of World War II (WiF7 counter sheets 1-6 & 24); and
• 2 ten-sided dice.
This copy is in As New condition. The shrinkwrap has been torn but has not been opened, nothing has been punched, no inner packaging opened, all is present and as new. As always, the photos are of the game you will receive.